Dr. Joshua Sandry at Montclair State University is inviting applicants for a full-time research assistant position to work on a project in collaboration with Kessler Foundation. The project focuses on examining neural correlates of working memory in individuals with traumatic brain injury.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- • Recruit/enroll research participants
- • Schedule and coordinate study visits
- • Interview participants according to research protocols
- • Administer neuropsychological test batteries
- • Coordinate/monitor MRI data collection
- • Conduct and/or assist with data analyses
- • Manage electronic and paper databases
- • Assist with the preparation of grant applications (including the preparation of supporting documents, editing of the proposal, literature reviews), manuscripts, and presentations.
Qualifications include the following:
- • Bachelor’s degree in behavioral or biological sciences or a related discipline
- • Previous experience in academic and/or clinical research
- • Excellent administrative and problem-solving skills
- • Proficient computer skills (especially Word and Excel); and
- • Strong communication/writing skills
- • Candidates must be comfortable working in a medical setting.
Experience/familiarity with data analysis software is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org